Saarde Liquid Olive Oil Soap
Saarde Liquid Olive Oil Soap is made by hand in Turkey using extra virgin olive oil according to traditional methods.
Made in the Aegean coastal region of Turkey a traditional olive growing region where olives have been grown and traded for more than 3000 years.
- 100% natural
- No synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic colours
- Palm oil free
- Gently cleanses
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
You might like these too...
- hand poured in Brisbane by us in small batches
- crackling wooden wick, our wooden wicks are sustainably sourced from FSC-certified mills and for every $100 we spend on wooden wicks a tree is planted.
- recycle your jar
- Burning instruction.
Smith & Co Tabac & Cedarwood Hand and Body Wash is created using Macadamia, Avocado and Coconut Oils combine with Bioflavonoid-rich Elderberry in this naturally rejuvenating and detoxifying body wash. With the added benefits of Rosehip Oil, Wheatgerm and Shea Butter, the wash from the Smith & Co range nourishes and calms the skin, helping repair damage and dryness. A woody mix of Leather and Tabac, complemented by Citrusy Orange on warm base notes of Cedarwood.
- Hand & Body Wash
- Fragrance: Tabac & Cedarwood